Ava was asking me about her new Sleeping Beauty movie the other day. "Mom," she said, "You know in my Gaurora movie, where she's in the forest with the three birds and the squirrel?"
"Yeah?"
"Gaurora says those three aunties still treat her like a child." Giggle giggle.
"Well, what do you think that means?" I ask.
"They love her a lot."
She is so wise! That's usually why we treat our babies like babies, even when they're not so little anymore. We want to protect and snuggle them FOREVER!!!
4 comments:
That girl definitely has the gift of insight. We had some seriouis let down after we got home. We wanted more time to play with you guys. Mark said, "If I told you that we were transferring to PWC Philadelphia tomorrow, and we were going to live right next door to Beans and Mike would you go for it?" And I said, "Absolutely". Mark would too. We love you guys
GRANDMA LOVES HER A LOT TOO!!!
We had SUCH fun with you yesterday and now I am suspecting that withdrawal from grandkids will be ESPECIALLY hard next week!
Love,
Grandma Paula from Aunt Shelley's house!
So cute! I miss you guys already, we need to plan a trip to come visit you too.
That is so sweet.You must be such a good mom for her to pick up on such things. That is London's new favorite movie. Although she is pretty distraught by her "owie" she gets. We have to assure her she will be okay.
Post a Comment