Monday, January 26, 2009

Tonight's FHE was on living in Heaven before we came to earth. I was telling Ava how we were all in Heaven and Heavenly Father gathered us together in a meeting and told us about a beautiful world he created for us so we could get our bodies and learn to make good choices. Before I could continue Ava shouts, "I'll go!"

5 comments:

Amber said...

HAHA! That is so funny. Ava is such a cutie! Good to hear her take on things!

Carina said...

I love the sweet things kids say and do. I have been such a bad friend, but I lost your number! We need to chat for sure. We'll be in Baltimore this weekend, I don't know if you have any plans on visiting up there this weekend, but if you do definitely let me know!

Brittany said...

Kids don't get any cuter than that!!!!!

Jessica and Danny said...

I bet Ava, with all of her sweetness, WAS one of the very first in line! So cute. I miss you guys!

Paula Wood said...

I'm SOOOOO glad that she chose to come down and be part of OUR family!!!

SHE MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY!

Love,
Grandma Paula