Saturday, February 21, 2009

Haircut




I know what you're all saying...it's about time!! jk

Needed a change. Not sure about the layering, but like the bangs, and it's nice that every strand is fresh and healthy. What do ya think?

11 comments:

Paula Wood said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you are giving ME a little courage! I'm getting MY hair cut on Monday!!!

Your cut looks SASSY and HEALTHY!

I want to comment on the rest of the ADORABLE pictures too, but I'm TOO tired tonight, so...tomorrow!

Love,
MOM

Shelley said...

Beans, you look great! I think you look younger.

Jessica and Danny said...

Lookin fine, lookin good, lookin like a woman should! I love it and it really does look great on you.

Love,

Zez

Alecia said...

What a HOT momma! You look great, I love the new cut!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

I LOVE it! It seriously looks so good. I agree, you look younger.

Mark & Bek said...

Smokin hot. Owww (Your hair by the way) I wanted to comment on all your new posts, but thought it might be annoying to you, so I am commenting on all of your posts here. First, Mike shoveling with the dust pan made me laugh really hard. Second, you are so talented with design...looks fabulous. Third, you do have the cutest family. I want to squeeze all your cheeks!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Super cute! Very complimenting for you. I want to grow my hair out again.

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Super cute! Very complimenting for you. I want to grow my hair out again.

Amber said...

LOVE the new do!!

You look great!

The Special Reds said...

I must confess I've been blog snooping you, Christina! It's your old BYU freshman/sophomore friend, Kera (Maxwell) Washburn. Your family is adorable! Cute kids. I was looking through an old journal that had my baby shower invitation for my daughter (she's now 5) and I wrote all the names of who was there--and I saw Christina Wood, then on Bre's blog I saw your name, and I was excited to find you again! Anyway, my blog is thefourredheads.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch with you!

Vickie said...

What we're really thinking is that you are beautiful!