"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Friday, February 06, 2009
Ava's First Talent Show
Well, I'm dying that the camera didn't last longer, but enjoy what we got. She's adorable. Oh, and by the way, the part that you see is the rough patch. She just needed to get started. She did great.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I wish I was there! She is SOOOOO cute, and that was probably such a great experience for her!
I love the princess dress! I'm sad we didn't get to see Ava during Christmas, she is seriously adorable!!!
She is so cute. What a brave little girl. I wish so badly I could have been there
SO CUTE!!!! Sleeping Beauty is Samantha's current fav. princess right now- all we do is sing that song at our house
Oh I love this! Ava, such a great singing talent she has.
A STAR IS BORN!!!!!
SHE LOOKED SOOOO CUTE!!!
I NEVER could have done that at her age...EVER!!!
Wish Grandma could have been there with a BIG BUNCH of flowers for her!
LOVE,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment