So maybe I'm just a proud parent, or maybe I have an artistic genius on my hands. :o) I really am impressed in little Ava's ability to focus when she's creating. There is a unicorn all tied up in that picture with layers and layers of color and story. She could tell you all about it. How many kids would color the entire page before they were done? She water colors the same way-the entire page, and when she's really into her coloring book, it's the same thing. I think it's pretty cute.
She also makes her own gladiators. These ropes are from a "sewing" kit I bought her. Basically one of those toys where you thread the string through the holes in the cardboard. She does that, but she also makes these intricate things with them. She's made a necklace with this huge knotted medallion out of the pink and red strings. Don't worry the necklace is not tight. I am really amazed and what this little one creates.
4 comments:
Ava's feet made me laugh, that was so cute! Also I am a fan of room. I think the dark wood and red look great together.
The dining room looks beautiful, Christina! Great job. I'll have to come back and visit to see all your wonderful decorating :)
I love the gladiator shoes :)You do have one of the cutest familes ever! I'll say they are tied with my family haha
Ava's drawings are truly amazing. I'd buy one!
Post a Comment