Sunday, June 07, 2009

6th Anniversary






Okay, okay so our sixth wedding anniversary was in April, but I'm pregnant, moved our stuff into storage in Boston and flew across the country for a summer in LA. Please cut me some slack! We ended up spending the day doing shifts in the Washington D.C. temple. It was a beautiful day, we arrived early and got to see the tulips blooming brightly. The tulip was our wedding flower, so I was especially happy to see them on our anniversary. While Mike was doing his session I was able to hang with the kiddos on the grounds and get some great shots. We were also able to meet up with a really good friend from college, Joy, but forgot to get pictures with her. We also forgot to take pictures of Mike and I on our special day, but hey, you guys really just want to see the kids, so here they are!

12 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

way to just slide in there that you're pregnant! conrats on 6 yrs and congrats on a new baby! when are you due? and what are you dong in LA for the summer? lots of ?s for ya!!!

Rachel said...

happy anniversary, a bit late. sounds like you made a great day of it at the temple. your kids are getting so big! ezra looks as big as ava! they are darling! how is LA? i hope you will post an update about it soon! if not, let's chat soon! miss you!

Tommy and Jolynn said...

Congratulations on all the fun things going on in your family! You've been busy! I am excited to hear that you are in LA for the summer, lets get together! Another trip to the LA Zoo? email me! tommyjolynn@hotmail.com

John and Karisa said...

WOW! Congratulations! So are you feeling ready to add another kiddo mix? I actually suspected that you were pregnant, and when I was talking with my mom recently, she was telling me about people in B1 that are pregnant and I told her to keep you on the radar! (I can't remember what made me think that-- it might have been one of your past blog posts when you said you were tired or sick or something.) Anyway, congrats! Are you feeling okay? When are you due?

John and Karisa said...

Oops, the first line on my comment should have said, "are you feeling ready to add another kiddo TO THE mix"! (I just wanted to clarify so it makes sense.)

Bre said...

Has it really been 6 years! Crazy! Mark and i just hit 6 months! :) Congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys.

Joy and Ted said...

Congrats on baby #3! It really was so fun to see you and your cute family. I wish we had gotten pics too! How's LA? I'm sure you're having a blast!!

Dozen Senses said...

-what a beautiful GROWING family. Congratulations from Keri in Woodinville. I enjoy reading your stories, (my favorite recent one is the little ones behind the camera taking pictures of the adults--so funny!), seeing the great photos & look forward to a someday visit to Woodinville so we can see you all again in person! (There's a really good reason to visit in September, right?!)

Paula Wood said...

I remember SO WELL the TULIPS the day of your wedding! How FUN to have them so BEAUTIFULLY in bloom on your anniversary! The family BLOOMING IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL TO ME, HOWEVER!!!!!!

I LOVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!

Love,
Grandma Paula

Shelley said...

Such cute kids! We miss them!

Melanie said...

Congratulations on the anniversary AND a new baby on the way! Gay is right about all the questions, me too!

xcdenke said...

Happy 6 years!! Super cute kids. I just can't believe how fast the time flies. Congrats on your next pregnancy.