


We have a pool! Granted it's only a blow-up, but it's definitely the coolest blow-up I've ever seen complete with a slide and a giraffe head which sprays water out of it's mouth. Ava is in heaven, and mom likes it too 'cuz it keeps her busy! Look how pretty our little girl is.
3 comments:
Hi Christina! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Shelley's. Your little family is so cute! I can't believe how big Ava has gotten. It looks like you guys are doing really well and enjoying life in Utah. Congratulations on the newest little one!
Rachel (Koch)
Christina!!!!!!!! I also found your blog through Shelley and I was so excited when I did! Your kids are so cute! I am a new blooger now too, so at least we can keep up on eachother's lives through blogspot! Love ya!
Emily
burnhamfam.blogspot.com
The pool is great, Ava is cute, but let's be honest: the greatest part of these pictures is the sweet bike in the background! Good to see the BMW is still around.
Post a Comment