Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hangin' Round Sea-Town










While visiting the fam for Brent's (Mike's little bro) graduation we took the opportunity to go to down town Seat-Town and show Scott's awesome girlfriend all the sites. Pictured above is Mike being ghetto, the wall of gum, and the CRAZIEST roller coaster of all time. Seattle is fun, but not a safe as we remembered. While waiting for M-Diggity to pick u up in the mini van, the rest of us were 20 feet from a shooting. Thank heavens neither participants nor bystanders were injured.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't think you should have been nervous about the shooting at all. You and Mike look pretty tough, you probably could have scared off any Seattle thugs.

Brad, Brittany and Amelia said...

OK, scary. Brad and I were thinking of doing a residency in Tacoma but maybe not now!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Hey Home skillet, what the fizzle!
(I don't know what that means :)) Sorry I didn't get to see you while in Utah. It was a crazy, unexpected week full of last minute plans and the stomach flu. I'm coming for Bre's wedding of course so we can visit then!! you are so beautiful!!

Jessica and Danny said...

Haha I love how you're clenching Mike's arm in the rollercoaster picture! Looks like fun though!