Grandma C let Mike and I take his family up to her cozy and comfortable cabin near Duck Creek at Strawberry Point for a few days after Christmas. To put it succinctly, we had an absolute blast! We played in the snow, took Ava sledding, snowmobiling, had a bonfire (thanks to Mike and Scott who dug the fire pit out of three feet of snow), played games, ate good food, and started making plans to build our own family cabin someday. Thank you grandma!!
"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Cabin Time!
Grandma C let Mike and I take his family up to her cozy and comfortable cabin near Duck Creek at Strawberry Point for a few days after Christmas. To put it succinctly, we had an absolute blast! We played in the snow, took Ava sledding, snowmobiling, had a bonfire (thanks to Mike and Scott who dug the fire pit out of three feet of snow), played games, ate good food, and started making plans to build our own family cabin someday. Thank you grandma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! That little smores set up looks pretty sweet! And I have to say that your hair is so gorgeous, Christina! It is so long now! You are looking as beautiful as always (maybe even more!). Also, I noticed Shelley's comment and it reminded me--Happy Birthday!
Love it! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment