"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Dress-Up
Our little Ava is into fashion, and she has her own idea of what fashion means. Take a look at some of her fashion concoctions.
7 comments:
Hey Christina,
I found your blog through Bekah's blog. Your family is so cute. What beautiful kids you and Mike make.
ava is quite the little fashionista! i especially love the swimsuit over the sweats. very cool!
That is hilarious :) She has quite the taste haha!! My girls do some pretty funky things too!
That purple wig.. to die for! ; )
Thanks for sharing her style.. I may have to steal a couple of her looks!
Amber Dowdle
Ava is such a great momma. Love the picture of her looking at Ez. Fun pictures of dress up. Never gets old even when you our age.
She's SO cute! I miss her so much!
THIS IS THE BEST!!!!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!
The only problem is that it makes me miss them and YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!
Love, MOM
Post a Comment