"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
On the Move
Here's the first footage of our little one sliding/crawling/lunging...whatever you want to call it. The point is he's on the move!
How is he getting so grown up?! Wasn't Ava just learning to be up and around? Norah pushed herself forward to reach for a toy today and it surprised me so much, I was just a little stunned for a minute. I'm not ready for all these babies to be growing up!
that's incredible beaner! my thatcher is a week older than your little guy and we thought ours was moving. i have to tell you, my husband saw it and got a little jealous. haha. by the way, we need to get together. 801-830-3982
8 comments:
If this isn't the most adorable thing! How cute is he?!?!
Yay, Ez! I can tell he's gonna be an athlete!
wow, he seems so young to be moving! i think you have an over-achiever!!!
How cute is he. They grow up so fast, I wish they'd stay little a bit longer.
How is he getting so grown up?! Wasn't Ava just learning to be up and around?
Norah pushed herself forward to reach for a toy today and it surprised me so much, I was just a little stunned for a minute. I'm not ready for all these babies to be growing up!
So Cute!!!
that's incredible beaner! my thatcher is a week older than your little guy and we thought ours was moving. i have to tell you, my husband saw it and got a little jealous. haha. by the way, we need to get together. 801-830-3982
Post a Comment