Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been tagged

The rules...

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
My 6 facts/ habits:

1. I’ve been tagged twice and it’s taken me three weeks to get it done.

2. I am blessed to have awesome friends and family that inspire me to try new things, enjoy the good days, and help me see the bright side of a rough day. Thanks everybody.

3. I love cooking so much I recently made a conscious decision to tone it down and focus on the more important things in life. I told Mike not long ago, that I feel it’s my mission to try every good recipe that has ever been written in a quest to find the very best.

4. Although I’ve sadly slowed down the last few years, I’ve been an avid journal writer since I was eight. I probably have over thirty journals all boxed up. When I first started each entry consisted of what I ate during the day, down to the detail of “brownies with powdered sugar on top.” I guess my love of food began long before I could experiment on my own in the kitchen.

5. I love to read. I love self-help (lately The Power of Positive Thinking, and Love and Logic for Early Childhood), fiction about happy and healthy relationships and other cultures (loved Poisonwood Bible, Their Eyes were Watching God, and The Secret Life of Bees), and a good biography (anyone read Blood Brothers?). Suggestions anyone?

6. Nothing makes me happier than watching my parents and in-laws show love to my babies. Does life get any better?

So now I’m supposed to tag six people. If you’re reading this and haven’t been tagged, consider it done. You’re it!


P.S. Happy Birthday Mike!!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Bday Mike! We called and left a message too. Can't wait to talk soon! By the way, Beans, I'm not tagged because I was already tagged and I still haven't done it yet either! I'm getting to it! Hee hee!

familyof4 said...

I've heard wonderful things about the Love and Logic book. Happy B-Day Mike!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina-

I don't know if you remember me from High School. I stumbled across your blog the other night and I thought I'd write you. Since I don't have your email I thought this would be the best way to drop you a note and tell you hello. You can comment on my blog at www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com or write me at jaredjohnsonfamily@gmail.com.

I've been reading about your adventures and I can't believe you have two little ones. It seems like forever since I last saw you. Hope you can drop be a line when you get a minute.

Brianna (Combs) Johnson

Amber said...

Love the list! Thanks for being a good sport!