This summer, we finally got to meet Grandma Jet!! Mike's mom, Carole, is adopted. She found her birth mother about the time Mike and I got married, but because we'd been living in LA, and Carole in Seattle, our paths were never able to cross until this summer. She's a lot of fun, and full of spunk. Can't wait to have her up again.
Oh, and here's a proof 1, a crop of Ava and I. Aren't you grateful for digital cameras? You capture what life is really like with a two year old, and then you can capture a somewhat refined shot as well.
2 comments:
Wait, so those were two different shots, right? Or did you somehow edit the bottome one? I feel your pain - I feel like my hair gets pulled all the time. It makes me want to cut it. Also, I think Mike looks like he's posing for a movie cover in that picture with Grandma Jet.
Christina, ive been looking at your page forever and you have the CUTEST little family!! You look as beautful as ever and your kids are absolutely adorable! Your house is amazing too by the way! I'm so glad to see all is well, it has been FOREVER since i've seen you! You and your cute fam take care :)
Post a Comment