"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
What I've been up to...
Just thought I'd show you what I've been doing in my free time. A wonderful friend of mine, Ashlee, is letting me use her basement studio and supplies to develop my artistic abilities in the medium of oil painting. I was inspired by Denise Duplock's Pompom series (go to allposters.com to check her out), borrowed a projection screen from Sorenson Capital, did a little tracing and creating and now all I have to do is paint by number. And it's sooo fun and relaxing! I'm doing a series of three, pictured below. Oh, and here's a pic of me and the kids at the M&M factory in Vegas. We went down for the BYU UNLV game and met some friends from LA, the Rands and Hansen's. Love those guys! Too bad I forgot the camera for the game. Too bad I left the camera in Las Vegas. Thank heavens for the Rands, who brought it up to me the next weekend. Thanks guys!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
christine i'm so impressed with your work! i had no idea you were such an artist! that's awesome. by the way we hung out with your sis the other night! it was a lot of fun!
Looks like you really have your hands full. What a fun indullgence to be painting - I love your art work. Looks like you are holding up well. Having a hobby is essential for the full time mom. Love you!
Great job, Beans! Isn't it fulfilling to do something like that? I want to see a picture of your painting up in your house.
WOW! I LOVE the paintings -- so beautiful! I'm glad you're doing something with this talent . . . keep up the great work!
Wow!!!Those look great! I'm glad you've found that's relaxing. It's important to have something all to yourself. =0)
Awesome work! It'll look great in your house! And you should be so darn proud.. they look professionally done! How much would you charge for one of those babies?!?
Beans, Good job! It turned out absolutely beautiful.
The painting looks GREAT! I am SOOO proud! AN ARTIST!!!
More importantly, I am glad that you get a chance to develop this new fun hobby/TALENT!!!! I bet Grandma Ballou is PROUD OF YOU! She was a painter too, you know! KEEP IT UP!
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment