Friday, July 01, 2011

Everyday Magic #1

Sometimes the everyday activities are full of magic. I am so grateful for cameras to catch a bit of the fairy dust I get to enjoy as a mother. Look at how much that girl loves her brother. It is adorable to watch. When she prays she thanks Heavenly Father that "Marky is so cute!"


This park really is magical. My kids are always so happy here; Mark in the sandpit or going down the spiral slide on my lap, Ava and Ez chasing and chasing and chasing each other with an occasional game of hide and seek. One day we spend three happy hours here. THREE HOURS without a whine or complaint, everyone playing happily and nicely together. That is joy. Be watching for more Everyday Magic posts.

1 comment:

Paula Wood said...

Thanks for the bit of EVERYDAY MAGIC you gave to ME today as I got a minute to look at blogs and saw THIS DARLING BLOG!!!

I am LONELY for the kids and this HELPED ME!!!

Love,
Grandma Paula