Friends. Don't you think a good friendship counts as magic? Sometimes I feel like I am running on a hamster wheel when it comes to helping my children make friends. We move a lot. Schedules change a lot.
Today was a great "friend" day. Ezra had twin boys over his age. I wish I could capture his excitement and confidence as he said their names and they made their trouble-making plans together. I love watching my kids be happy just because there are people to play with. People they enjoy. People they are comfortable with. People who they know will smile when they say their names.
Ava also had a great day. A friend invited her to the movies...then they went to ice cream...and took the most adorable pictures in a photo booth together. My heart melts!
2 comments:
Oh, so happy! It's so nice for your kids to feel loved and confident with friends. Wish it were my kids playing with Ava and Ez, but what can you do? My heart is still happy for them!
Just so you know, your Grandpa Mark says the CUTEST prayers about his grandchildren having good friends...sounds like it was answered for now!!!!
WHAT A SWEET MOTHER TOO!!!!
Love,
Grandma Paula
PS. Waiting to see a picture of Ava without her tooth!!!!!
Post a Comment