
As a last hurrah before Mike started work we decided to spend some time in Rehoboth Beach with some really good friends. Scott and Mike go Waaaayayay back, and Maryanne and I joined the picture in college. Some really good memories with these people. Maryanne and Scott have three just like us, a girl, Ava's age, and twins Marks age. Ez hung with the older girls and Mark loved the twins. Everyone was so happy!

Mike and I are grateful to have a family picture when any two people are looking at the camera and smiling in any given shot. Turns out, it was him and I in this one. Look at the beach though, isn't it beautiful? Prince Edward Island-esque my Anne of Green Gables fans? We love the beaches out here. Scratch that. I love any beach.

Mark, looking into the distance, pondering his future.

My boys playing in the sand.

Notice Ezra's cowboy boots. He calls them his "beach boots." Pretty funny!

Rehoboth Boardwalk has a magical place for kids called Funland. It is REALLY fun. The rides remind me of what you might run into at a state fair, and the prices are great. Our daily schedule was this: wake up, breakfast, suits and sunscreen, beach, lunch on beach. Home by 2, baths, naps, dinner, FUNLAND, bed. The perfect vacation schedule. I was in heaven. Everyone was so happy! The biggest surprise for me was how much Mark loved the rides at Funland. He did not want to get off. There was a helicopter ride that went up pretty high and around and around pretty fast and he loved it. My little thrill seeker.


The big daddy buddies and baby buddies. Wonder if they'll room in college?




I love the pictures that capture everyone playing at once. It's fun to see the size difference and see them each just doing their own thing playing in the sand.



All the kiddos together


Time at the park before our road trip home. We are so lucky to have such great friends to hang with!
1 comment:
Oh cool! This is the beach that John's family went to every summer growing up. They'd rent a beach house for a week and just relax and play. I like that beach too since it isn't too busy (compared to other beaches).
Post a Comment