Monday, August 27, 2007

American Idol Concert

What a fun concert. Call me lame, but sometimes I get a little tired of hearing the same singer and the same type of music for a couple hours straight at a concert. That's why the American Idol Concert was perfect for me. Although Jordin is a great singer, Blake totally brought down the house with his beat-boxing. LaKisha and Melinda were runners up for great performers. Anyway, the girls and I (sister-in-law Jamie, Aunt Teri, and cousin Laurice) had a grand old time.

3 comments:

Taralee said...

FUN!!! I agree, it's nice hearing a variety!! That's cool you girls went :)

Rachel said...

what a fun experience! i got SO into american idol last season! i especially loved blake and i would have loved to see him perform live. looks like you were all happy to be there! oh yeah, i have the same shirt you are wearing in the pic, only mine has black stripes. what good taste we have!

Stacie Hawley said...

OK...now I totally think that would be fun!