Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tahoe Park













This park holds many memories for me (Christina). My family lived at Tahoe one summer growing up, and tried to spend two weeks there every other sumer. So, I've spent a lot of time here, and even have an extended family picture taken at this park when I was maybe six years old. Now Ava is playing here. It is so fun to watch our family tree grow and watch the new generation enjoy what my generation and the two before me have enjoyed so much.

2 comments:

Jessica and Danny said...

aww that was so much fun! I love Ava's face in the slide picture... stone cold :)

mark said...

You made me cry with these pictures. I LOVED BEING THERE AT TAHOE WITH YOU KIDS!!!

I am SOOOO glad that you all went and had fun together.

Hope I get to go there again with you before too long.

Love,
MOM