"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Friday, August 10, 2007
A Fairy Tale Come True
Thanks to Grandma "Duck" (Christensen) Ava, and her cousins got to have a horse drawn-magical pumpkin carriage ride through the countryside of Alpine, UT. They had so much fun and looked absolutely adorable.
That is so awesome! Madeleine would LOVE something like that so much! She was looking at the pictures with me asking, "Was I there?" Wishing she was, of course. Someday....
3 comments:
That is so awesome! Madeleine would LOVE something like that so much! She was looking at the pictures with me asking, "Was I there?" Wishing she was, of course. Someday....
WOW!!! What a fun thing to do...GIRL HEAVEN!!!
Hi Christina and Mike! Darling pictures! Your babies are so big now. We sure miss you and hope you are well!
Pat and Jen (Spooner) Hunt
patandjen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment