Tuesday, August 21, 2007

...And of Course the Beautiful Lake!!!



Our favorite moments were those outside, because it's so beautiful!!! Here's Ezra doing what he does best and Ava taking the wheel:
Ava enjoying the beautiful lake scenery:And Ava in the lake:I promise my daughter is usually in a suit. She had the flu while we were there and I didn't think she'd want to get in. I was obviously wrong. She loved the lake, despite it's freezing temperature. We were in it more than I would have been if it were just me!

3 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Christina! What a beautiful family you have! Wow has time sure flown by! I just found your blog and it sounds like you have had quite the summer...what cute kids! What a fun idea for a sister's trip, next summer I'll have to talk my sisters into that idea...good to see (or read about) you!

Stacie Hawley said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I love taking little trips...so great that is was a sisters trip!! My sisters-in-law and I are trying to plan one!!

Taralee said...

Hey there. I haven't checked your blog since the "pool time" post (since it was the last one for quite a while). I've been missing out though. I added you back to my link list, so it will be fun to get caught back up!!! You look great and your kids are so cute. See you around :)