I don't remember what these are called, but they are already dead anyway, so does it matter? Come to find out that the electric box blocks the sprinkler head and they don't get any water. I am so busy feeding my two human babies every day I just can't seem to find time to hand feed them. Good thing I don't have a pet!
My pride and joy Rose of Sharon. She's a beauty. As the pink blossoms die, they turn purple instead of brown, so she seems to bloom in both pink and purple. She's doing great so far. I also have a Blossoming Pear, but she's not that spectacular to look at.
Rose bushes and ground cover. I've been clipping roses for our table. So much fun! For those of you who don't know, we had our first snow last weekend, so I don't know how much longer I'll be able to enjoy my plants. That's why I've got to get the bulbs in now!
4 comments:
oh, what it must be like to have a yard to worry about....
sounds like you are doing great with your garden and flower beds! so domestic!
I'm jealous of the yard, too. How romantic to clip your own roses! Ava must love running around in your yard!
you've been tagged, check out my blog for the rules!
I am adding your blog to my friends and family. If you want to visit our blog is www.therossstop.blogspot.com
Post a Comment