Monday, August 16, 2010

Ava Answers

In a few weeks the children in at our church will be putting on a program for sacrament meeting. They each have a speaking part and will be singing lots of song. Tonight for Family Home Evening we decided to practice the songs and get Ava ready for her speaking part. I was asked to ask Ava a specific question and have her answer in her own words. They only need one or two sentences, but I thought I would give you the unedited version because it is so cute.

Q: Who is Jesus? What is He like?

A: He’s like a really good person that can never make mistakes and he has enough power to change the weather and do anything he wants. He made the world and decided it should be beautiful and made up words, and us, and all those good things, and he’s a good person. He chose styles like buns, ponytails, straight hair. He did beautiful things, paper, colors, bright orange, blue, all those things, and he’s like amazing. He did all those things. I’m so glad he made Mark! He’s kind of like the Holy Ghost and heavenly father. He’s a perfect person. I know we’re going to be with him and never have ouchies, and never be Him.

4 comments:

Paula Wood said...

WHAT A GREAT FAMILY HOME EVENING LESSON AVA GAVE US TONIGHT!!!!

Thanks for sharing the wonderfulness of your lives with us!

Thanks for carrying on the "tradition" of FHE and giving those little children of yours the chance to share with you the spiritual insights they carry inside...and THEN SHARING THEM WITH US SO THAT WE CAN BE "LIFTED" TOO!

I love you ALL,SOOOOO MUCH!

Grandma Paula

Jessica and Danny said...

OOOO! That was my attempt at a love squeal in type. :)

Mark & Bek said...

This is too cute. Thanks for sharing. What a cute little girl. My favorite part is that Jesus made styles like buns and ponytails.

Jenn said...

She is just adorable. Glad you kept the unabridged version! So cute! I also love Ezra's funny comments lately. Love your kids!