Ezra is quite the little man. He's been cracking me up lately with the things he's been saying. Here are some Ez quotes:
E:"Nursery is so hard."
M(mom): suppressing a giggle "What's so hard about it buddy?"
E: with a sigh and an eye roll "you have to sing soooo many songs!"
I tried to drop him off at nursery today and had to wait until song time was over before he'd go in!
Dad took them to a park yesterday and they saw a dead and decomposing rabbit (sorry I know it's gross)
A: Dad! There's something dead over here.
D: Okay, let's play somewhere else.
A: Why are there flies all over it.
D: Because they like germs and it's probably pretty germy. Come on! Let's play somewhere else.
A: What are those white things?
D: I don't know, let's go somewhere else..
E: (very seriously and matter-of-factly) those are bones.
That kid knows what he's looking at.
I had brought two couch cushions down to Ez's room to make a little bed for Ava so our guest, Uncle Danny (or "Daniel" as Ezra seems determined to call him-where did that come from anyway?) could have Ava's room. Ava was too tall and needed one more so I told the kiddos I was heading upstairs to get another.
E: I'll do it.
M: Are you sure? They're pretty big.
E: (with a no-big-deal wave of his hand) I got it mom!
He totally cracks me up with his hand movements when he's talking. He takes himself so seriously, I love it! He should take himself seriously, he's himself, obviously, but I just don't always see that confidence, in a three year old. Lovin' him!
2 comments:
That's so funny, Ezra cracks me up. I can't believe how old your kids are getting, time goes by way too fast.
EZ IS a "little MAN!"
I love the deepness of his voice and his "manly" little moves!
Can't WAIT to see him again!
Love,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment