"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
I'm seriously so jealous of that beach right now, what I wouldn't give to be on a beautiful beach at the moment while it's raining here in Seattle right now :( I'm still lovin Mark's hair, so cute! Ryan won't let me cut Max's hair because he wants to try the long shag thing.
Next year's beach trip is July 30-August 6. PLEASE MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS so we can get some of these pictures with US in them with these little PRECIOUS ONES!!!
4 comments:
I'm seriously so jealous of that beach right now, what I wouldn't give to be on a beautiful beach at the moment while it's raining here in Seattle right now :( I'm still lovin Mark's hair, so cute! Ryan won't let me cut Max's hair because he wants to try the long shag thing.
So cute! I miss all your kids!
AAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Makes me wish SOOOOOO MUCH that you could have been at the beach with US!!!!
Mark is ADORABLE!!! HIS HAIR IS STILL AMAZING!!!
MISSING YOU ALL!!!
Love,
GRANDMA PAULA
Just looked AGAIN at this DARLING BLOG!!!
Next year's beach trip is July 30-August 6. PLEASE MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS so we can get some of these pictures with US in them with these little PRECIOUS ONES!!!
Love,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment