Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sea Turtle

Mark is my little baby sea turtle. Last time I was at the beach Mark was carried the entire time in my baby carrier-over the sand, in the sea,-you name it, the baby carrier was there for me. Yesterday after three hours of baby carrying in the pool I decided to give my back a rest and let Mark do some exploring. As soon as I plopped him down on the blanket he took one big gulp of sand, flopped onto his tummy and started army crawling toward the ocean, even somersaulting down a decline, which didn't interrupt his beeline toward the water. He loves it. Lots of laughs and kicks and splashes.

All of my kids were so good out there today, and so happy. Sometimes I wonder if who enjoys their childhood more, me or them.

3 comments:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

So cute! I want to see him so badly!

Paula Wood said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put a video of little Mark crawling on the blog! I can just imagine him crawling toward the water!!!

WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN AT THE BEACH WITH US!!!

Love,
MOM

Rachel said...

so cute! and i can't get over how sweet ava is! she sounds like such an angel in every report of her on here.